California Responsible Serving ®
California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control approved training!


California Responsible Serving® of Alcohol (On and Off Premises)

Please choose the type of training you need from the options below.

California RBS Approved Training

Is the RBS (bartender license) required in California?

Yes, the Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) training is mandatory for any alcohol server and their manager in any premises licensed for on-premises consumption of alcohol, effective July 1, 2022. This includes any person who checks ID, takes drink orders for alcoholic beverages, or delivers drinks to patrons (or a person who manages or supervises that person).

Do you need to get your CA California ABC accredited RBS training?
Take the online course to earn your California California ABC accredited RBS training (commonly referred to as: "bartender license").

On-Premises Responsible Serving® of Alcohol

Online course for servers at establishments where patrons consume alcohol on the premises.
example: bars, restaurants, catering, events, Alcohol Delivery Drivers alcohol delivery drivers, etc.
Learn More

Off-Premises Responsible Serving® of Alcohol

For sellers at establishments that sell alcohol to be consumed elsewhere.
(liquor stores, convenience stores, grocery stores, etc)
Learn More

Employer Discounts

For employers / managers that need to train multiple employees
Purchase courses for multiple employees at discounted pricing.
Employer Discount Pricing
Responsible Serving® of Alcohol
Food Safety for Handlers
Learn More